On July 1, 2020, we welcomed three new PGY-1 internal medicine/ophthalmology residents to the UW Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. Meet the class of 2024!
• MD from University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from Bradley University in Peoria, IL
• MD from the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School in Austin, TX
• BSA in Biology at the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, TX
• MD from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, IL
• BS in Biomolecular Sciences from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI
Quantification of Geographic Atrophy Using Spectral Domain OCT in Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Thrombospondin-1 Plays an Essential Role in Yes-Associated Protein Nuclear Translocation during the Early Phase of Trypanosoma cruzi Infection in Heart Endothelial Cells.