Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
Sign Up for the All Activities Calendar
Sign up here to access the Ophthalmology All Activities Calendar. This includes meetings, conferences, and events that may not be open to the public.
- This event has passed.
2022 DOVS RESIDENT AND FELLOW GRADUATION
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2022!
We are thrilled to host an in-person graduation celebration at the Pyle Center’s Alumni Lounge for the residents and fellows completing their clinical education experience in 2022. Registration for in-person attendance has closed. Please email Kristin Larson for link information to attend virtually.
- 5:00 – Cocktail hour begins
- 5:30 – GROUP PHOTO – FACULTY AND GRADUATES PRESENT
- 6:00 – Guest seating // Livestream begins
- 6:05 – Welcome // Dr. Andrew Thliveris
- 6:15 – Resident Presentation of Faculty Awards // Drs. Tyler Boulter, Paige Richards and Kenneth Taylor
- 6:20 – Dr. Daniel Knoch presents the Distinguished Educator Award to Dr. John Rose, Jr.
- 6:25 – Keynote Address // Dr. Gregg Heatley
- 6:50 – Faculty Presentations to Graduating Residents
- Dr. Jennifer Larson to Dr. Tyler Boulter
- Dr. Kimberly Stepien to Dr. Paige Richards
- Dr. Daniel Knoch to Dr. Kenneth Taylor
- 7:05 – Faculty Presentations to Graduating Clinical Fellows
- Dr. Sarah Nehls to Dr. Rebekah Huffman
- Dr. Gregg Heatley to Dr. Michal Gutowski
- Dr. Michael Altaweel to Dr. Gordon Crabtree
- 7:20 – Third Year Residents’ Presentation to Fourth Year Residents // Drs. Katherine Dalzotto, Chintan Pathak and William Van De Car
- 7:30 – Global Ophthalmology Award // Dr. Yasmin Bradfield to Dr. Tyler Boulter
- 7: 35- Resident Contribution “Cookie” Award // Dr. Andrew Thliveris
- 7:40 – Department Chair Remarks // Dr. Terri Young
- 7:50 – Closing Remarks // Dr. Tyler Boulter, Chief Resident