Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
- This event has passed.
CANCELED // Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
April 10, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
CANCELED: VISITING PROFESSOR // EVE HIGGENBOTHAM, SM, MD, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, PERELMAN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
We will be canceling thIS EVENT AND THE following Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences events due to the developing health risks posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, UW Health and UW–Madison:
- March 20 – GRAND ROUNDS // CANCELED // VISITING PROFESSORS: Arpan Gandhi, MBBS, MD, Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital; Scott Barnes, MD
- March 21 – WINTERMISSION // CANCELED
- March 27 – GRAND ROUNDS // CANCELED // Meisha Raven, DO; Elaine Downie, MD; Nicholas Pytel, DO
- April 3 – DE VENECIA MEMORIAL LECTURE // POSTPONED // Catherine Macaraig, MD, University of Santo Tomas
- April 10 – GRAND ROUNDS // CANCELED // VISITING PROFESSOR: Eve Higgenbotham, SM, MD, University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine
- April 17 – GEORGE KAMBARA, MD, VISION SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM // CANCELED
Event cancelation is part of a larger proactive UW–Madison campus and SMPH plan to minimize person-to-person spread of COVID-19 in our community. Thank you for your understanding. We are looking forward to seeing you at events later this year when we can ensure the health and safety of our attendees, faculty and staff. Please continue to check our events calendar daily, as event information will be updated as it is received.
STATEMENT OF ACCREDITATION
In support of improving patient care, the University of Wisconsin-Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME),the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The University of Wisconsin-Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The University of Wisconsin-Madison ICEP, as a member of the University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA) authorizes this program for .1 CEUs or 1.0 hours.