Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
Sign Up for the All Activities Calendar
Sign up here to access the Ophthalmology All Activities Calendar. This includes meetings, conferences, and events that may not be open to the public.
- This event has passed.
Low Vision Lunch and Learn Session (INTERNAL: Deming Way)
October 10, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In partnership with the Lighthouse Guild Vision Rehabilitation Network, the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is excited to host our biannual Low Vision Lunch and Learn series. The Lunch and Learn sessions will take place at the following clinics on the dates below.
Presented by Marshall Flax, CLVT, COMS. Complimentary lunch will be provided.
- Friday 10/05/2018: Rockford: 11:00-12:00 (location TBD)
- Tuesday 10/09/2018: University Station: 11:45-12:15 and 12:30-1:00 (location L53)
- Wednesday 10/10/2018: Deming Way: 11:45-12:15 and 12:30 – 1:00 (location conference room. maximum room capacity 15 per session)
- Thursday 10/11/2018: MEA: 11:40-12:00 and 12:05-12:25 and 12:30-12:55 (Break room. Limit 6 per session)
- Friday 10/12/2018: University Station(L53): 11:45-12:15 and 12:30-1:00
- Wednesday 10/17/2018: East Clinic(L004/ East Clinic Auditorium): 11:45-12:30