Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
Sign Up for the All Activities Calendar
Sign up here to access the Ophthalmology All Activities Calendar. This includes meetings, conferences, and events that may not be open to the public.
- This event has passed.
Vision Research Seminar Series – April
April 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to the monthly research seminar in conjunction with the new Vision Research Training Grant:
- Sarah Rempel, T32 Pre-Doctoral Trainee // Timothy Gomez Lab
- Understanding Photoreceptor Axon Extension: A B it of a Stretch
- Anna Shen, Senior Scientist // Christopher Bradfield Lab
- The PPCD1 Mouse
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Pre-Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Trainees
- Anyone with an interest in vision research
- All trainees supported by the Vision Research T32
Email email@example.com for parking details and questions