Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL Vision Research Seminar Series
June 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to the monthly research seminar in conjunction with the Vision Research Training Curriculum.
Sarah Rempel, BA (Gomez Lab)
“Human stem cell-derived photoreceptors switch from cell autonomous to non-cell autonomous axon extension with age”
Instructions for accessing the WebEx link:
For presentation and video:
- Visit https://uwmadison.webex.com
- Enter access code: 196 111 104
- Enter password: vision
For audio only:
- Call 1-415-655-0001
- Enter access code: 196 111 104#
- Enter password: 847466#
Who should attend:
- Pre-Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Trainees
- Anyone with an interest in vision research
- All trainees supported by the Vision Research T32