Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL Vision Research Seminar Series
May 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to the monthly research seminar in conjunction with the Vision Research Training Curriculum.
David Gamm, MD, PhD and Kim Edwards, BS (Gamm Lab)
“Next Generation Scaffolds for the Delivery of Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Photoreceptors”
Instructions for accessing the WebEx link:
For presentation and video:
1. Visit https://uwmadison.webex.com
2. Enter access code: 626 124 818
3. Enter password: VISION
For audio only:
1. Call 1-415-655-0001
2. Enter access code: 626 124 818#
3. Enter password: 847466#
Who should attend:
- Pre-Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Trainees
- Anyone with an interest in vision research
- All trainees supported by the Vision Research T32