Join us at one of our public events this year, we look forward to having you on our mission to save sight.
- This event has passed.
Vision Research Seminar Series
October 29, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
You are invited to the monthly research seminar in conjunction with the Vision Research Training Curriculum.
Ernst Tamm, MD, University of Regensburg, Germany
McPherson Eye Research Institute Visiting Scholar
Dr. Tamm will discuss:
1) Generation and maintenance of outflow resistance in the trabecular meshwork outflow pathways.
2) Maintenance or degeneration – growth factor signaling in the eye.
Who should attend:
• Pre-Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Trainees
• Anyone with an interest in vision research
• All trainees supported by the Vision Research T32
ROOM 140 BARDEEN, 1215 LINDEN DRIVE
COFFEE AND REFRESHMENTS SERVED: RSVP TODAY
Email email@example.com to RSVP and for parking details and questions.