Please join us for a collective exploration into the ever-changing landscape of sight saving discovery with colleagues and peers from across the globe.
Our next discussion will feature Gary D. Novack, PhD, founder and CEO of Pharma-Logic Development, Inc.
We encourage you to join us before the program for refreshments and networking as well.
About Dr. Novack
- President of Pharma•Logic Development of San Rafael, California.
- Board certified clinical pharmacologist and medical writer.
- 25+ years experience in pharmaceutical research and development, ranging from the laboratory to the marketplace.
- Consultant to over 100 pharmaceutical and medical device firms, preparing drug development plans, clinical protocols and reports, manuscripts, as well as INDs, IDEs, NDAs, PMAs, and PLAs for worldwide submission.
- Author of over 290 publications and abstracts in clinical pharmacology, ophthalmology, dermatology and neurosciences.
- Member of professional societies in pharmacology (ASPET, ASCPT), ophthalmology (AAO, ARVO, American Glaucoma Society), neurology (AAN, SFN), dermatology (AAD), and medical communication (AMWA).
- Current or past member of several volunteer boards, including UC Regents, UC Santa Cruz Foundation (President), UC Santa Cruz Alumni Association (President), Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Reviewer for multiple peer-reviewed journals
- Professor of Pharmacology and Ophthalmology at the School of Medicine at University of California, Davis